- Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding
- Learn, Discover, Investigate, and Build
- Starter Kit that covers five topics
- The simple instructions included in each Little Labs kit rely heavily on illustrations
- New Edition to an original best selling series
Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 25 fun experiments in five key areas; nature, physics, chemistry, air and water. Learn what plants need to grow, build a barometer, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat and investigate plant propagation. Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colors mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time and how a motion picture works. Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes and suction. Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubblers, observe capillary action and test displacement. Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar and watch a balloon inflate itself. With a 48-page guidebook, stepping into science teaches science dundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself. Thames & Kosmos. Ages: 5+
Buy This book from Amazon Now! Shipping in Pakistan & Round the world available Click Thames & Kosmos Little Labs Stepping into Science to buy now.