Banks in Pakistan have started Hajj applications for the year 2013. This year there will be no balloting all applications are expected to be accepted. For our reader we are giving details of each bank as advertised in the local newspapers. For private Hajj Applications please visit our web site. For Umrah packages please click here
Allied Bank Hajj Application details
Hajj applications will be received on “First Come First Serve Basis”. There will be no balloting.
Hajj Applications Collection starts from 05.03.2013
Allied Bank is issuing and accepting Hajj application forms at all its designated branches throughout Pakistan
Also facilitating for the formation of Hajj groups in accordance with pilgrims’ preference
|Amount||Place of Departure||Amount|
|Blue||Karachi/ Quetta/ Sukkur||Rs.411.070/-||Lahore/lslamabad/Peshawar/ Muitan/Rahim Yar Khan/ Fatsalabad/Siatkot||Rs.421.070/-|
|Green||Karachi/ Quetta/ Sukkur||Rs.351,070/-||Lahora/lslamabad/Peshawar/ Multan/Rahim Yar Khan/ Fatsalabad/Sialkot||Rs.361.070/-|
|Karachi/ Quetta/ Sukkur||Rs 285.070/-||Lahore/lslamabad/Peshawar/ Multan/Rahim Yar Khan/ Faisalabad/Sialkot||Rs.295,070/-|
For more information regarding application forms, group formation or any other information, please visit our nearest Allied Bank branch.
Terms & Conditions
• Mandatory requirement of CNIC issued by NADRA with the Hajj application forms
• Machine Readable International Passport, which is valid up to 31.03.2014 or receipt of passport applications issued by Immigration and Passport Office.
• 7 photographs of applicant on light blue background
• Medical certificate issued by any medical officer
• In case of women, mahram’s name and relationship must be highlighted on the application in the relevant column
• Repeat Hajj (during last 5 years) not allowed, except for a lady’s mahram/Hajj-e-Badal and a group leader
• The group will consist of minimum 2 and maximum 25 persons and age limit of a group leader is 40 to 60 yea
JS Bank Hajj Applications
Experience the spiritual journey of Hajj with JS Bank
Dedicated Service… Hassle Free Process
JS Bank is privileged to receive Hajj applications this year as well. You can visit any of our branches in 100 cities of Pakistan and submit your application through a hassle free process without any delay. Our well-trained representatives will assist you in processing your application form and other requisite documents.
Please visit your nearest JS Bank branch from 5th March 2013 to submit your Hajj application and experience the convenience JS Bank has to offer. Take the first step in fulfilling your spiritual journey and submit the application ai your earliest!
|Place of Departure||Blue Category Distance from Harm Shareef 900 meters (without transport)||Green Category Distance from Harm Shareef between 901 meters to 2000 meters (with transport)||White Category Distance from Harm Shareef more than 2000 meters (with transport)|
|Karachi, Sukkur and Quetta||Rs. 411,070||Rs. 351,070||Rs. 285,070|
|Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore,|
|Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Rahim Yar Khan||Rs. 421,070||Rs. 361,070||Rs. 295,070|
Terms and Conditions:
* Original Nadra’s CNIC is a compulsory requirement * Machine readable international passport needs to be valid till 31st March, 2014
* Photograph of the Applicant needs to be taken against a light blue background • Only authorized medical officers are allowed to issue medical certificates • Name and relation of the males (Mahram) accompanying the females needs to be mentioned in the identified column – Applicants who have performed Hajj during the last 05 years will not be allowed to perform Hajj this year. Except those males (Mahram) whose accompanying females have not performed Hajj previously or people who have performed Hajj In place of someone
* The minimum size of a group should consist of 02 people and the maximum s«e of the group should consist of 25 people and age of the group leader should be between 40 to 50 years