The Scottish Government is creating scholarship opportunities for young women in Pakistan. This recognises the challenges which young women face in continuing their education and the enormous contribution which young women can make to the development of their society.
This scholarship scheme aims to create opportunities for young women in Pakistan by offering scholarships, which allows women from disadvantaged backgrounds to study at the Master’s level in Pakistani Universities. The British Council Pakistan will administer the PS3 in Pakistan and coordinate with the selected scholars for their tuition fee, subsistence, etc.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme (PS3) will facilitate award-holders with the following incentives:
• Tuition fee for Master’s courses
• University hostel costs
• Subsistence to the award-holder
• Travel to and from home to University, three times in a year Subject areas:
Young women can avail this scholarship opportunity by applying for a Master’s degree at any HEC recognized university of Pakistan in one of the following areas:
• Sustainable Energy
• Food Security and Agriculture
• Candidate should be a Pakistani national, currently residing in Pakistan
• PS3 is only for females
• Age limit 35 years
• Undertaking a one or two-year Master’s programme only
• Candidate should hold a confirmed offer from a HEC-recognised university in Pakistan
• Candidates from rural areas are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
• Application form can be downloaded from the official British Council Pakistan website:
• Last date of submission application is 30 September 2013
• Completed applications should be sent via courier to the British Council Islamabad office at the following address:
Scholarships British Council Pakistan British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5 PO Box 1135, Islamabad
OR submitted via email at. email@example.com.
Application form can be downloaded from the British Council Pakistan website
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 0800-22000. –